THOUSANDS OF PREGNANT WOMEN AND THEIR BABIES SUFFER FROM CAR ACCIDENTS EVERY YEAR!
- Approximately 170,000 pregnant women every year experience a car accident in the United States alone
- Up to 5,000 fetal losses are from car accidents every year
Conventional seat belts may be a potential hazard to a pregnant mother and her child. In an accident, the compression force on your belly from your seat belt will be harmful to the unborn baby inside of you. Say “NO” to putting you and your child at risk.
The BabyBelt redirects seat belts away from the belly, securing it on your legs and not where your baby is. It reduces the danger of putting pressure on the belly in case of sudden braking or accidents.
While using the BabyBelt adjuster, the seat belt does not continually press on your belly, making your trip much more comfortable as well. The BabyBelt is not limited to expecting mothers — it can be used by people with abdominal obesity, post-abdominal surgeries, and after cesarean section operations.
1) Slide the belt adjuster between your car’s seat and backrest. Ensure that the belt is not twisted or tangled.
2) Slide the adjuster’s belt through the lower slot of the buckle.
3) Slide the adjuster’s belt back over through the upper slot.
4) Slide the adjuster’s belt through the bottom slot and tighten securely.
We recommend to purchase (2) BabyBelt devices for the driver and passenger seats, or additional vehicles!
*Disclaimer: The device does not guarantee any elevated safety properties in the event of an accident. Please use this product with best driving practices and in accordance with your local laws.