China is the first country to produce tea in the world and has a long history of tea drinking. Tea was first used to treat diseases. In the Shennong period about 5000 years ago, there was a record of tea. During a long day spent roaming the forest in search of edible grains and herbs, the weary divine farmer Shennong accidentally poisoned himself 72 times. But before the poisons could end his life, a leaf drifted into his mouth. He chewed on it and it revived him, and that is how we discovered tea. Tea was first used for chewing, then developed to make soup, and finally turned into a drink. White tea is a treasure of Chinese tea. Especially grown in Fuding, Fujian Province of China, it is famous all over the world. In the Eastern Han Dynasty in 1900, white tea was noticed by the world due to its nuanced flavors that are fresh and mellow with slightly bitter taste. There was a detailed record of white tea in the “Tea Jing” (the world’s first monogragh on tea studies) by Lu Yu of the Tang Dynasty in China more than 1260 years ago (758 A.D.).
The White Tea Varieties
1.Silver Needle (Bai Hao Yinzhen) It is short for silver needle (Yinzhen) or Pekoe (Bai Hao). This tea is made using only silver-colored buds of Da Bai variety of the Camellia sinensis plant. It is named for its pekoe, white silver color and needle shape. This tea is considered as the gold standard of white teas and features a woodsy and rich body with a floral aroma.
2.White Peony (Bai Mu Dan) White Peony tea is made using a combination of young tea buds and leaves. As a rule of thumb, only the top two leaves or one bud and one leaf of each tea plant shoot are used for this type of white tea. White Peony has a good reputation of pale green leaves and flower shape. After brewing, the green leaves holding the buds look like blooming buds. This tea has a stronger flavor, producing a slightly nutty aroma and sweet aftertaste.
3.Long Life Eyebrow (Shou Mei) In ancient times, Tribute Eyebrow was also called Gong Mei. Shou Mei is made using one bud and three leaves or four leaves with stems of the tea plant. This tea has the largest yield and is divided in to Chun Shou Mei (harvested in Spring) and Qiu Shou Mei (harvested in Autunm) according to different picking seasons. Shou Mei has a strong and fruity flavor such as flower aroma, pekoe flavour, reed leaves, Herbal incense, jujube fragrance, etc.
The Characteristics of White Tea
1.White tea is the least processed of the true teas and is considered one of the most natural teas on the market. The minimal processing leads to maintain a high level of original nutrients in tea.
2.White tea contains lowest free radicals and highest flavonoid content. Additionally, the average amino acid content is higher than other teas. The health benefits of white tea include protected liver and improved eyesight, clearing heat and nourish lung, anti-inflammatory detoxification, accelerated weight loss and improved relaxation, suger balance, reduced risk of cancer and cardiovascular disorders, etc.
3.Long storage time It can be a tea in one year, becomes a health product in three years and turns into a treasure after seven years. White tea can be stored to age. The longer the time, the better the drinking effect. 4.Simple operation for both brewing and boiling White tea is the only variety of teas that can be brewed in boiling water or boiled repeatedly. It is easy to operate and does not require too many brewing techniques.
About Zoro Tea
Zoro Tea is a white tea brand owned by Eastern Marvel. There are more than 20 acres of white tea planting bases and 5 acres of wilderness white tea gardens in Diantou Town of Fuding, Fujian Province. It is self-produced, self-made and self-selling. Brother Fang, who is in charge of the tea garden, grew up in a monastery from 8 years old. Due to the love of white tea, he returned to his hometown of Diantou Town in Fujian Province after graduating from the Buddhist Academy of China. He is responsible for the white tea planting and production of Zoro Tea, adhering to the philosophy of Zen (an important theorie of Chinese Buddhism) and integrating the concept of the true, the good and the beautiful into every aspect of white tea production. It is sure that Zoro Tea is additive-free, purely handcrafted and high-quality. In order to minimize the damage to the tea and maintain original shape, nutrients and taste recently, the latest technique of “loose compressed” is adopted to make the tea biscuits taste better. Zoro Tea, Chinese white tea with Zen aroma.
Handmade, Tea Biscuit, White Dew Tea in 2018
Tea and coffee are precious gifts given to mankind by nature.
There is a Chinese white tea with Zen flavor of Zoro Tea. It is made from high-quality Shou Mei in 2018 with medical and jujube aroma. This tea is handmade and lightly compressed. Then it is cut into white tea biscuits for carrying and brewing easily. One piece at a time, one cup at a time. While enjoying the tea aroma lingering on the tip of nose, it has refreshing effect with maintaining a quick thinking and promoting good health.
Features of Products
1.precious gift from nature, pure natural, no additives
2.Handmade, a Chinese white tea with Zen flavor
3.Refreshing effect, protecting eyesight, facing the computer more vigorously
4.The life around with tea aroma is more relaxed
5.White tea, the Chinese tea can be collected
Zoro Tea, Tea Biscuit. It is a small package designed exclusively for business people who love tea.
The loose leaf tea and tea cake of traditional white tea are improved into single-piece tea biscuit for carrying conveniently.
During office hours, on business trips, taking a break, between meetings, etc. Drinking a cup of repeatedly brewed tea and smelling the tea aroma can refresh your mind and help your health.
Zoro Tea, Tea Biscuit. You can put it in your bag and drink it anywhere anytime.
- lightly kneading
Ten health benefits of white tea
- Improving Eyesight: White tea is rich in pro-vitamin A, which can be quickly converted into vitamin A. It can prevent night blindness and dry eye disease. This tea is especially suitable for long-term computer workers and young people to protect their eyesight.
- Refreshing Effect: The caffeine and flavanols in white tea can promote brain pituitary activity, strengthen muscle contraction and relieve fatigue. It can also make people clear and refreshing, which helps thinking. Additionally, the characteristics of white tea is can be brewed repeatedly. A cup of tea a day. It can relieve fatigue and has refreshing effect. Moreover, it is suitable for you at desk and on the road.
- Promoting Digestion: White tea can increase gastrointestinal peristalsis and promote the secretion of digestive juices. It can remove greasy and is suitable for people who can’t stop the temptation of gourmet food.
- Preventing Respiratory Damage: White tea can repair the DNA damge caused by smoking. Smokers for many years should drink more white tea.
- Protecting Liver: The health benefits of white tea dried at 120℃ can significantly reduce the pathological operation of CC14 on liver cells. The simple and unique withering and baking techniques of white tea have a greater impact on the liver protection effect.
- Protecting Cardiovascular System: The flavonoids of white tea can retain the cerebellin, an important part of Vitamin P, during processing. It can significantly reduce blood vessel blockage and maintain blood vessel permeability.
- Diuresis and Detoxification: It has been recorded in Chinese ancient books that white tea can detoxify. The high content of the flavanols in tea polyphenols can stimulate renal vasodilation and increase the blood flow of kidneys, thereby increasing the filtration rate of the glomerulus and eliminating lactic acid in the urine. This leads to diuresis, eat-clearing and detoxification.
- Anti-allergic Reaction: The catechins and unique tea polyphenols contained in white tea are the main anti-allergic active ingredients. White tea can also effectively reduce the dermal swelling in the inflammatory area and achieve the health-care and anti-allergic effects.
- Blood Sugar Balance: Drinking Fuding white tea for longterm can keep blood sugar at a normal level.
- Strengthening Immunity: Theanine is decomposed into ethylamine in the liver, and ethylamine can eventually form the body’s “chemical defense line” against infection. Drinking white tea can increase the secretion of interferon by human blood immune cells by 5 times. Drinking white tea for longterm can improve the body’s disease resistance and immunity.
Trade Name： Fuding White Tea
Size： 85*45*85mm, 72g/bag, 8 pieces inside
This product is handmade and may have a small deviation of 1-2g.
Brand： Zoro Tea
Technology： Pure Handmade
- New technique of tea biscuit, small piece, easy to carry
- Using high-quality Qiu (Autumn) Shou Mei in 2018, which is picked in the White Dew
- White tea has the unique aroma of jujube and medicine, with mellow flavor and endless aftertaste.
- Compressed loosely, no damage to tea, easy to brew, fannings of tea leaves
- In order to facilitate transportation, fresco bags and cartons are adopted.
If there are other packing requirements, please contact the customer service.
- Self-drinking or making tea for guests, giving as gifts
- About drinking
- The flavor should not be too strong. Generally, it is appropriate to use one piece a time with 150 ml of water.
- The water temperature should be above 95℃. The first steep time of white tea is about 5 minutes. Then it can be a little shorter later. Pour out the tea soup and brew when you drink. A cup of white tea can be brewed four or five times generally. Moreover, it can be placed in a pot and boiled repeatedly.
- Drink after meals
- About quality
No pesticides are used for cultivation. The tea will not fall to the ground when sun drying and be compressed without adulterating leaves.Strictly abide by standards, selected carefully, authentic produced year, honest management.
- In order not to damage tea leaves, a new technique of loose compressed is adopted. The dry leaves are not compressed tightly. Hence, it is normal to have broken pieces.
- Shou Mei is made using one bud and three leaves or four leaves with stems of the tea plant. White Dew Tea is harvested in autumn. The leaves are rich in color, fat and thick. It is a normal phenomena and standard that Qiu Shou Mei is multicolor with large leaves and tea stems.
- About delivery
Due to the loose-compressed technique of tea biscuit, it is prone to breakage during international transportation. It is normal and does not affect the tea brewing and drinking. Please contact us if there is any damage.
- About storage
Avoid light, moisture and odor.