The filigree inlay art, which is an acient technique of oriental jewelry, originated from the Shang and Zhou dynasties in China more than 3,400 years ago. The folk craftsmen in Tang dynasty (618-907) brought it to the Capital Chang’an, where the amazing skills were highly praised by the imperial court. For a long time, filigree inlay artwork was controlled and appreciated only by royal families and the imperial class. The Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911) dynasties was the golden age of filigree inlay art. It was regarded as the royal art, exclusive to the royal families. The Palace Manufacturing Office was established to make royal decorations such as art ornaments, jewelry and rewards. Filigree inlay art became Royal Art of Chinese civilization.
The art of filigree inlay combines two craft skills, which are filigree and inlay work. The former is also called “fine gold art”, which includes such traditional techniques as nipping, plaiting, jointing, piling, filling and knitting, and uses precious metal gold and silver as raw materials. The second component, inlay work, involves mounting the stones and pearls to the final product with techniques of inlay, Tian-tsui and enameling。
Filigree inlay art only exists in Beijing, Chengdu and Taiwan nowadays. Especially, the most complete techniques are in Beijing and Taiwan. It represents the characteristics of Chinese palace filigree inlay art.
Handmade Filigree Inlay Pearl Earrings
These filigree inlay pearl earrings use natural materials with ancient techniques. They are handmade by the craftsperson with low production volume. Additionally, as the classic works of royal art in folk application, they are elegant and dignified. They can be collected or presented, even are the best choice for daily wear and use.
Features of Products
- Natural Material: pure silver, pure gold, natural pearl
- Manual Craftsmanship: fine gold art and inlay work are the perfect combination of traditional techniques and jewelry art and culture.
- Royal Art: filigree inlay art is the first of Yanjing Eight Palace Handicrafts, inheriting a thousand years of royal art.
- Oriental Aestheticism/ Traditional Aestheticism: it representsthe exquisite and magnificent of Chinese royal style from design to techniques.
- Collection Value: it originated in Shang and Zhou dynasties, flourished in Han and Tang dynasties and reached its peak in Ming and Qing dynasties. It
- inherites the traditional techniques and combines with modern design.
This piece of jewelry from Chinese royal family is simple in design and appropriate to be worn in daily life. It is more valuable for collection and inheritance.
ZORO Jewelry, Inheritable Art Work.
Production process and characteristics
Trade Name： Handmade Filigree Inlay Pearl Earrings
Brand： ZORO Jewelry
Technology： Pure Handmade
Material： Pure Silver, Pure Gold, Natural Pearl
Artistic Beauty：Exquisite, Retro Noble Royal Style
Manual Craft and Refined: the earrings are pure manual crafted and refined with exquisite and complicated pattern, which can be the art of inheritance.
Original Design: with the pearl as design element, the earrings are embellished with auspicious cloud pattern and enameling technique. This shows the elegant temperament and strong classical art.
Exclusive Customization: each piece of jewelry is handmade and customized within 30 days.
- In order to facilitate transportation, soft brocade bag is adopted.
If there are other packing requirements, please contact the customer service.
- These filigree inlay earrings can be inherited or appreciated as art work. Also, they can be wear to show the scale of life and elegance.
- About flaws
Jewelry has different patterns and color shade. There are flaws, pits and spots, just like human skin——freckles or pimples are inevitable. No man is perfect and no stone is perfect. The flaws are gifts given by nature. For friends with impeccable plots, please purchase carefully.
- About quality
Before delivery, we will select the products carefully and make them as flawless as possible. However, filigree inlay jewelry is completely handmade. Hence, each product is unique. It is a natural phenomenon that there is a variance between the real product and photos in the website.
- About quality
Before delivery, we will select the products carefully and make them as flawless as possible. However, Jun porcelain is completely handmade with uncontrollable glaze color. Hence, each product is unique. It is a natural phenomenon that there is a variance in glaze color between the real product and photos in the website.
- About delivery
Since jewelry is fragile, it may be damaged during international transportation. We will try to use the packaging box and wrap bubble film on the outside of the box. Please open and inspect as soon as possible when receiving the goods. If there is any damage, please contact us.
- About maintenance
- Wipe the surface with cotton cloth or tissue paper to remove moisture and dirt after wearing, and then put is back in the original package to avoid air.
- Avoid storage with other metals or jewelry, because friction will aggravate the loss of jewelry luster.
- Please avoid to touch perfume, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia and chlorine. Stay away from metals such as hooks, seams and frames.
- Jewelry should not be worn in hot springs or seawater areas. Warm water or sulfide will easily change the surface of jewelry.
- Please be sure to remove jewelry when bathing or swimming, to avoid chemicals such as bleach.
- Please try to avoid any chemical substance during wearing, so as to avoid chemical reaction.