Jun Porcelain is a kind of Chinese porcelain with unique glaze color and reputation of historical value, traditional craftsmanship and artistic style. Nearly 1,500 years ago, Jun porcelain originated in the Central Plain of ancient China. Due to her natural elegance, the emperor of Tang Dynasty (618-907) removed Jun porcelain from the list of sacrificial objects. In addition, the eighth emperor of Song Dynasty (1082-1135) ordered Guan ware (a royal kiln) to be built in Juntai in today’s Yuzhou, Henan Province, to produce porcelain wares for the palace only.
The ore of different materials must go through over 70 processes to become the final Jun porcelain wares. This working process was created and followed by the craftsmen of Tang Dynasty (1300 years ago), while they could only make monochrome Jun porcelain works. As craftsmen in Song Dynasty became more sophisticated in the working procedures, the chromatogram of Jun porcelain gained. From then on, Jun porcelain had a unique style of bright color, which was different from the pale color of ordinary porcelain wares.Jun porcelain masters grasped the processes during firing in the kiln. They controlled the temperature of kiln to be higher than 1300 degrees Celsius (about 2400 degrees Fahrenheit), the firing degree and angles, and the timing of drawing, in order to a gorgeous and brilliant glaze color. The precise control of the process requires taking full advantage of natural conditions or climatic influences, so as to achieve reasonable but unexpected surprises. Hence, it is fair to say that a unique Jun porcelain ware is a delicate combination of extreme skillfulness and efforts of craftsmen.
Original Design, Retro Chinese Style, Pure Handmade, Jun Porcelain Cup with Auspicious Beast for Peace and Happiness
Features of Products
- Natural Material: the raw materials of billet and glaze are 100% natural ore in source area
- Manual Craftsmanship: pure handmaking, multiple glazing and double firing.
- Glaze Formula Patent: special glaze formula of persimmon leaf red was an innovation attempt made on the basis of the acient formula 800 years ago. It is a patented product and has exclusive ownership. The glaze flows naturally at a high temperature of 1300 degree, presenting a unique pattern that symbolizes the flourishing of life and career.
- Original Design: The large-capacity “earthen bowl”, which means greater tolerance, combines with the original design of beast head and unique persimmon leaf red glaze color. It is a new embodiment of Chinese traditional retro style in the new world with extraordinary creativity. The cup represents the aesthetic symbols of the East from glaze color to shape of porcelain.
- Collection Value: a contemporary treasure throughout the history, for rare final success.
Original Design, Oriental Verve, Patent Glaze Color, Lucky and Happiness
Artist characteristics: seasons change from spring to autumn, the lucky auspicious beast guards your life and career.
The introduction of glaze color: little starlight crystal is full of cup body. Against the background of persimmon leaf red, the cup represents a mature season of persimmon. The aesthetic senses of color in gorgeous red, blue and golden is a symbol of mature and festive harvest, implying the flourishing of life and career.
Porcelain Shape Features: The large cup indicates broad mind can tolerant anything in the world. Auspicious beast guards your life.
With earthen bowl as the main body of cup, Jun porcelain cup with auspicious beast for peace and happiness is engraved with auspicious beast as the ornament. The overall effect is influenced by the unique patent glaze color of persimmon leaf red. In strong oriental verve, the cup has the magnanimity that can tolerate the world and the good blessing that guards peaceful life. It is appropriate for gift and own use.
- Biscuit firing
- Glaze making
- Into the kiln
- Out of the kiln
Trade Name： Jun Porcelain Cup with Auspicious Beast for Peace and Happiness
Kiln Temperature：About 1300℃
Origin：Henan Province of China
Artistic Beauty： the auspicious beast guards your life and career
- The overall shape of the cup is high-end atmosphere with strong three-dimensional sense. The cup rim is mellow and smooth. The cup wall is well-proportioned. The bottom of cup is flat and stable after artificial fine polishing.
- Little starlight crystal is full of cup body. Against the background of persimmon leaf red, the cup represents a mature season of persimmon. The aesthetic senses of color in gorgeous red, blue and golden is a symbol of mature and festive harvest, implying the flourishing of life and career.
· Soft cloth bag, artwork can be carried around.
In order to facilitate transportation, bubble column packaging is adopted.
If there are other packing requirements, please contact the customer service.
· The cup is not only a gift, but also an art work. It as well can be hot drink utensil for milk, coffee and tea in daily life.
This vase is not only an art work, but also a home decoration. It shows a life scale and attitude of elegance.
- About color difference
Due to the color deviation of lighting and display, there is a color difference between real product and the picture, which is not a product quality problem. Please understand.
- About quality
Before delivery, we will select the products carefully and make them as flawless as possible. However, Jun porcelain is completely handmade with uncontrollable glaze color. Hence, each product is unique. It is a natural phenomenon that there is a variance in glaze color between the real product and photos in the website.
- About delivery
Since porcelain is fragile, it may be damaged during international transportation. We will try to use anti-falling package such as bubble column. Please open and inspect as soon as possible when receiving the goods. If there is any damage, please contact us.
- About maintenance
The stain is easy to penetrate the crackle of porcelain. It is useful to dip toothbrush in the acidic liquid and wipe it clean. When collecting precious porcelain, containers of the same size should be provided for its preservation.